- ‘He Never Did Like Snakes’, flash fiction, forthcoming in Night Parrot Press anthology, ~October 2022.
- ‘Life Lessons 2022: Onion Peeling for Grandmothers’, flash fiction, WritingWA Love to Read Local Flash Fiction Competition 2022. Read here:
- ‘The Visit’ and ‘Anticipation’, two micro fiction pieces selected as monthly winners in the KSP Quarantine Quill competition, and published in the KSP Monthly e-newsletters, May and June 2020.
- ‘The Sword Dance’, a short non-fiction piece in Exisle Publishing’s Love and Loss book, 2020.
- ‘Lost on the Rua DQ Instituto Industrial’, poetry, in ‘In My View’, a compilation of the winning short stories, poems and photography from the In my View competition, 2019.
- ‘Sweet and Sour’, a short fiction piece in Peregrine journal, 2019.
- Three, eight-word stories selected for publication on the Queensland Writers’ Centre website as part of QWC’s ‘8-word story’ challenge, 2017.
- ‘Black on Black’, a creative non-fiction piece in Westerly: New Creative, an online journal published by The Westerly Centre, University of Western Australia, 2016. You can download this edition for free here
- ‘The Room They No Longer Enter’, a short fiction piece placed second in the 2016 Scribes ‘Short Takes’ Prose Competition. Published on the Scribes Writers website, 2016.
- My short story ‘The Long Goodbye’ can be found in the anthology Other Voices: a collection of short stories published by the Advanced Writers Group at Peter Cowan Writers Centre Inc, 2012. The anthology is available in e-book format, published 2013, from the following e-tailers:
- My short stories ‘The Hyenas’ and ‘Escaping the Silence’ are published in Interpretive Ink, an anthology by the Edith Cowan University Community Writing Class, 2007.
- Play reading for Mobiles, a ten-minute play inspired by the Peter Cowan short story ‘Mobiles’ at Joondalup Library, 9 August 2015.
- Allie’s Amazing Adventures, a children’s musical theatre script performed by Rise Performing Arts School.
- Plenoch’s Puzzle, a children’s musical theatre script performed by Hepburn Heights School of Performing Arts.